Sex Talk: What brain science teaches us about gender differences in leadership and communication
Men may not be from Mars any more than women are from Venus, but there is little doubt our paths on this planet have not always aligned. In fact, the cultural and evolved differences between the male and female brain are staggering and can have huge implications for gender-specific leadership.
It’s time women took back the B-word. BOSS(y) looks good on you.
In Sex Talk, Rebecca helps clients understand how the female brain approaches risk, challenge, conflict, and cooperation. As females, we are conditioned to behave in ways that aren’t always recognized as “best practices” in leadership. It’s time to break down and break through these barriers. Understanding the biological basis of female leadership style can help all women become more successful leaders.
After the Sex Talk keynote, participants will:
- Understand the roots of different gender leadership styles
- Maximize their ability to lead powerfully, regardless of gender
- Recognize and neutralize implicit bias on a personal and organizational scale
- Acknowledge the importance of language and gossip in structuring power
- Learn scientific techniques to maximize their potential as effective leaders